detidetia

just read and find some words to comment on my blog . happy reading ! :)

Selasa, 23 Februari 2010

Diposting oleh detianandari ilman di 22.16

heyhooo !balik lagi nih sama gue .
lagi hepi-hepinya niih .yaaah,so many random fact make me happy
1.gue udah berkomunikasi lagi sama 'dia',meskipun hanya lewat FB .rada gak lancar kayak sms sih .Tapi ,tak mengapa lah ,daripada gak ada komunikasi sama sekali.yang penting gue bisa komunikasi lagi sama dia .YEY !!
2.selama gue libur untuk 2 hari ini,idah have fun banget sama sohib-sohib gue yang autis semua, yaa ,setidaknya gue bisa gila-gilaan bareng mereka laah .haha
i do love my besties forever

DETRESPINUT

we were born to be friends!
we were life to make a friendship which won't broke by anything !
that's our destiny to be together forever ! :))
because you're my destiny ,guys !!

3.duit gue alhamdulillah mencukupi untuk nantinyaa .haha :)

what i loved to ,now ?
1.nata de coco

 
Lagi suka banget minum nata de coco .mana di kulkas bejibun pula .mantaaaf !

2.listening to K-POP music .
Keren banget soale .terus pas liat liriknya abis nanyain sama mbah GOOGLE ,ertinya itu looh,so amazing !haha
Kalah jauh dah lagu-lagu jaman baheula yang dibilang orang artinya romantis-romantis banget gitu .kalo udah sedih,ya arti lagunya sedihnya gak nanggung .haha

Lagu korea yang gue suka banget dengerin nyaa

Park Shin Hye - Without Words

TRANSLATE

I shouldn’t have done that,
I should have pretended not to know
like I didn’t see it, like I couldn’t see it
I shouldn’t have looked at you in the first place
I should have run away
I should have pretended I wasn’t listening
like I didn’t hear it, like I couldn’t hear it
I shouldn’t have heard your love in the first place
Without a word, you made me know what love is
Without a word, you gave me your love
Made me fill myself with your every breath
Then you ran away
Without a word, love leaves me
Without a word, love abandons me
Wondering what to say next
My lips were surprised
It came without a word
Why does it hurt so much?
Why does it hurt continuously?
Except for the fact that I can’t see you anymore, and that you’re not here anymore
otherwise, it’ll be just the same like before
Without a word, you made me know what love is
Without a word, you gave me your love
Made me fill myself with your every breath
Then you ran away
Without a word, love leaves me
Without a word, love abandons me
Wondering what to say next
My lips were surprised
Without a word, tears starts falling down
Without a word, my heart is broken
Without a word, I waited for love
Without a word, love hurts me

ROMANJI

Hajimal geol geuraesseo moreuncheok haebeorilgeol
Anboineun geotcheoreom bolsueopneun geotcheoreom
Neol aye bojimalgeol geuraetnabwa
Domangchil geol geuraesseo motdeuleuncheok geureolgeol
Deutjido motaneun cheok
Deuleul su eopneun geotcheoreom
Aye ne sarang deutji aneulgeol
Maldo eopsi sarangeul alge hago
Maldo eopsi sarangeul naege jugo
Sumgyeol hanajocha neol damge haenotgo
Ireoke domangganigga
Maldo eopsi sarangi nareul ddeona
Maldo eopsi sarangi nareul beoryeo
Museunmaleul halji damun ibi
Honjaseo nollangeot gata
Maldo eopsi waseo
Wae ireoke apeunji wae jagguman apeunji
Neol bolsu eopdaneungeon
Nega eopdaneungeo malgo
Modu yejeongwa ddokgateungeonde
Maldo eopsi sarangeul alge hago
Maldo eopsi sarangeul naege jugo
Sumgyeol hanajocha neol damge haenotgo
Ireoke domangganigga
Maldo eopsi sarangi nareul ddeona
Maldo eopsi sarangi nareul beoryeo
Museunmaleul halji damun ibi
Honjaseo nollangeot gata
Maldo eopsi nunmuli heulleonaeryeo
Maldo eopsi gaseumi muneojyeoga
Maldo eopneun sarangeul gidarigo
Maldo eopneun sarangeul apahago
Neoksi nagabeoryeo baboga doebeoryeo
Haneulman bogo unigga
Maldo eopsi ibyeoli nareulchaja
Maldo eopsi ibyeoli naegewaseo
Junbido motago neol bonaeyahaneun
Naemami nollangeot gata
Maldo eopsi waseo
Maldo eopsi watdaga
Maldo eopsi ddeonaneun
Jinagan yeolbyeongcheoreom jamsi apeumyeon doenabwa
Jageun hyungteoman namgedoenigga

A.N.JELL - 여전히 (AsEver)

TRANSLATE
I didn’t think it was love, I told myself it wasn’t love
I deceived myself, but my heart kept calling your name
I take one step towards you, push you one step away
Each time, you grow in my heart
I must be loving you this much, must be waiting for you this much
Even though it hurts so much, my heart can’t seem to let you go
I think there must be just one love, I don’t think my heart will change
The love that I’ve kept only for you, I can now finally tell you
Your warm eyes, Your warm love
Flying away farther, but you are still growing up in my heart.
I must be loving you this much, must be waiting for you this much
Even though it hurts so much, my heart can’t seem to let you go
I think there must be just one love, I don’t think my heart will change
The love that I’ve kept only for you, I can now finally tell you
I love you
Sometimes love, at times tears
Even though it’s hard, I love you, I love you
I only need you by my side
I must still be loving you, I must still be waiting for you
My brain might be fooled, but my heart can’t be fooled
I think there must be just one love, I don’t think my heart will change
The love that I’ve kept only for you, I can now finally tell you
I love you

ROMANJI

Sarangeun anilgeorago heoldaero anilgeorago
Maebeon sokyeowatjiman naemameun jaggu neoreul bureugo
Hangeoleum buditchyeobogo hangeoleum mileonaebwado
Geureolsurok neon naeane keojyeogago isseo
Geumankeum saranghanabwa geumankeum gidarinabwa
Geutorok apeugehaedo naemameun neol ddeonalsueopnabwa
Sarangeun hanaingabwa naemameun byeonchiannabwa
Neolhyanghae jikyeoon sarang ijeneun da malhalsu itdago
Ddaddeutan neoe nunbichi ddaddeutan neoe sarangeun
Dalanalsurok naeane keojyeogago isseo
Geumankeum saranghanabwa geumankeum gidarinabwa
Geutorok apeugehaedo naemameun neol ddeonalsueopnabwa
Sarangeun hanaingabwa naemameun byeonchiannabwa
Neolhyanghae jikyeoon sarang ijeneun da malhalsu itdago
Neol saranghae
Ddaeroneun sarangi hogeun nunmuli
Uril himdeulgehaedo saranghae saranghae
Naegyeote neoman isseumyeondwae
Yeojeoni saranghanabwa yeojeoni gidarinabwa
Meorireul sogyeoboado gaseumeul sogilsuneun eopnabwa
Sarangeun hanaingabwa naemameun byeonchiannabwa
Neolhyanghae jikyeoon sarang ijeneun da malhalsu itdago
Neol saranghae

2 Lagu itu ost,YOU’RE BEAUTIFULL !!
ah yaa ,gue lagi suka banget nonton drama seri korea yang judulnya YOU'RE BEAUTIFULL .yang main itu loooh,cakep amaat !haha :D
3.i do love drama Korean series ! J

My fave now is YOU’RE BEAUTIFULL !
I’ll tell you about the cast !malas menerangkan film nyaa ,haha .maap yak mengecewakan penonton .heuheu


yang mainin tuh drama

JANG GEUN SUK




Name: 장근석 / Jang Geun Suk / Jang Geun Seok
Birthdate: August 4, 1987
Height: 178cm
Weight: 60 kg
Blood Type: A
Education: Bangsan High

Kalo di film nya gak secakep ini looh ,dia meranin HWANG TAE KYUNG !

PARK SHIN HYE


Name: 박신혜 / Park Shin Hye (Bak Sin Hye)
Profession: Actress, model and singer
Birthdate: 1990-Feb-18
Birthplace: Paju, Gyeonggi, South Korea
Height: 163cm
Weight: 45kg
Blood type: A
hahak,dapet peran cewek cakep atau cowok cantik dia maah disini .tetep keliatan cantik banget ,mau digimanain juga .emang dasarnya cantik ini .ckck 

LEE HONG KI




Name: Lee Hong Ki (Lee Hong Gi)
Profession: Singer and actor
Birthdate: 1990-Mar-02
Height: 178cm
Weight: 60kg
Blood Type: AB
Family: Younger sister
Talent agency: F&C Music
KPOP group: F.T. Island
weiiits ,kalo yang ini mah pada dasarnya emang cakep nyaa amit-amit .haha :*



i love JUNG YONG HWA so much :*
i lovelovelove him !!!
but,i didn't get a lot of information about him like the others .huuu

the cast,sory in english, i don't had a lot of time to translate it(baca : malas) .haaa :D
1you-are-beautiful-cast-1 
Hwang Tae Kyung

Member of the most famous Korean pop group A.N.JELL. He has genius skill in music composition and performing piano. Accordingly, his popularity is on top position in Korea.
His father, Hwang Kyung Sae, is world class music conductor. So, he is a member of noble royal family in music. There are a lot of curiosity about his real mother, but Hwang family consistently say no comments about that.
Hwang Tae Kyung looks perfect in appearance, but, he is full of defect to live in real life.  He has stomach inflammation, excessive concerns of cleanliness, night blindness, sleeplessness, sleepwalking , and various disease.
Moreover, He has many allergies, that means, if somebody want, he could be put Tae Kyung in big trouble by using only one food.
Tae Kyung has great stubbornness. He think himself a great person. he is a man of tired type to stay with. Even  he looks perfect man in appearance, but if we know his inside, he has poor wounded spirit. But, it makes us too nervous that we feel pity for his poor soul.
2you-are-beautiful-cast-2 
Go Mi Nam / Go Mi Nyu

Go Mi Nam(male) and Go Mi Nyu (female) are twin, brother and sister, they grew up together in orphanage attached to a nunnery.
Though, the older brother was chosen as member of idol group, as he couldn’t do daily activities, the younger sister took his role, as a memeber of idol group, using her brother’s name, Go Mi Nam.
Bu, Go Mi Nam, who has to live as a idol, is lack of sociality, flexibility, friendship. He is soft and pure as he lived long time staying far from real world. To say another word, in realistic, timid and a little stupid! Even, he cannot catch the sign that some other people ignore him.
His special ability is unawareness in front, mumbling himself afterwards. Look back the situation while feel sorry. Worry some bad things even before something happen.  A little bit character of bothering somebody else.
3you-are-beautiful-cast3 
Kang Shin Woo

He has soft and handsome face like his name. but, it is only image, his reality is that he feel nothing about anything. He looks like smile to anybody, but , really, he never smile to anybody. A prince who has no heart. If we say Tae Kyung is sensitive elementary boy, Shin Woo is old man who already spent his life.
If we say Tae Kyung has sensitiveness as an artist, then Shin Woo has keenness as a businessman. He is a man of ambition who dreams entertain business rather than become an artist.


4you-are-beautiful-cast4 
Jeremy

He is a healthy  and bright, well grown young man. He is a Korean resident in England and his father is English noble man. His father is world class photographer and his mother is a famous model. As he is optimistic and he is in the middle of member to equalize and balance other group members.
His smile is very pretty and lovely, so, even he say same stupid thing, his smile covers everything.
He has lived thinking there are only deep friendship between boys and only love between boy and girl. But his brain became mixed up as the existence of Mi Nam who is a girl as well as a boy.

Naaaah,itu tuuh yang lagi gue suka bangeeeet .kereeen ,wajib suka lah sama film ini! :D

well,i'll stop my story about this film, just watch it by yourself ,guys .you will loved it too !

P.S.i do love JUNG YONG HWA much !

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 

detmademoisellestories Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review